75 minutes of INSPIRATION and STRATEGIES to help your ASC tackle the post-crisis NEW REALITY & learn the latest Washington updates that could affect your ASCs. Saturday, May 9th at 12:30 pm EDT
OOSS members, friends, colleagues, & industry are invited. Participation is free.
Are you prepared to tackle the post-crisis recovery and face the New Reality of your ASC? Bruce Maller, a well-respected industry expert and life-long friend of OOSS, will provide strategies, insight, and tools to help ASCs physician-owners, and administrators lead their teams through change and plan for success in the new reality. His keynote will focus on:
- Defining your business plan to succeed
- Maintaining the integrity of your culture
- Connecting with your community
- Protecting the foundation upon which your ASC is built while retooling your business model for the future
Interactive Question & Answer Session
Add your voice to the interactive question and answer session following the keynote. Attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions for speakers in advance or use the interactive button to pose questions during the virtual meeting.
Submit your questions to Diane Blanck, OOSS Executive Director at email@example.com.
- Welcome by Maria Scott, MD, OOSS President – 5 minutes
- Opening remarks by Warren Foust, Worldwide President, Surgical for J & J Vision - 5 minutes
- A glimpse at intracanalicular technology for patient care – by Cathleen McCabe, MD, OOSS President-Elect – 5 minutes
- Keynote address by Bruce Maller followed by Q&A – Cathy McCabe, MD, moderator – 45 minutes
- Washington Update by Mike Romansky, OOSS General Counsel – 10 minutes OOSS Business – 5 minutes
— Introduction of new Executive Committee by Maria Scott, MD, and transition to Cathleen McCabe, MD
- End @1:45 pm EDT
Invite your colleagues and staff to the OOSS 2020 Perspective Virtual Meeting. Broaden the conversation and add new perspectives.