OOSS Launches the “Experience OOSS” App
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DENVER, Co (April 9, 2019) – In anticipation of their upcoming Perspective 2019 meeting at ASCRS/ASOA in San Diego, CA, the Outpatient Ophthalmic Surgery Society (OOSS) has recently launched the Experience OOSS app. Designed to digitally streamline OOSS meetings and ensure ophthalmic ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) get the most out of their OOSS resources, the app is now available for download for both Apple and Android devices.
OOSS is the only organization dedicated exclusively to the ophthalmic-driven ASC, working to ensure top-quality patient care and safety in an environment of ever-changing technology and regulation. “Innovation and enhancing ASC efficiency are at our core,” says OOSS President Maria Scott, MD. “With these priorities in mind, we designed an app that would make it possible for users to conveniently access OOSS advantages from a mobile device. The app also simplifies and enhances the attendee experience at our annual OOSS meetings, whether it’s at Perspective or Symposium.”
Some of the most noteworthy features of the Experience OOSS app include:
- Access to OOSS Advocacy Center, OOSS Talk, Washington Updates, and other resources
- Up-to-the-minute meeting notifications
- Meeting itineraries and speaker details
- Maps of meeting venues for easy on-site navigation
- An Activity Feed, where app users may post about their experiences and digitally interact with fellow attendees
- OOSS Surveys (performed mid- and/or post-meeting)
- OOSS video library
To start using the app, OOSS directs members and non-members to visit the Apple or Android mobile app store, search “Experience OOSS,” download and open the app, and enter the verification code emailed to the new user.