See October 2018 Issue of OASC
The October 2018 issue of OASC magazine is packed with everything from tips for integrating the latest advancement in glaucoma surgery into the practice to how to potentially reduce the number of corneal transplantations in keratoconus patients. View the full list of features below:
– A Road Map for Integrating MIGS
– Reducing the Burden of Rising Drug Costs
– Refining Protocols for Corneal Cross-Linking
– What Your Need to Know About ASC Management Companies
– Back to the Basics: ASC Furniture
Look for the print issue with the October 2018 issue of Ophthalmology Management.
The Ophthalmic ASC is an official publication of OOSS University, produced by PentaVision, publisher of Ophthalmology Management.
Previous OASC Issues: