See May 2018 OASC
The May 2018 digital issue of The Ophthalmic ASC is now available, including articles from the OOSS president Maria Scott, MD, and our 2017 Symposium keynote speaker Elizabeth Nelson, coauthor of “The Healthy Office Revolution.”
Topics for OASC May 2018 include:
- Analyzing the importance of surgical technician training
- What to do when the retina is threatened during anterior segment surgery
- Enhance productivity and improve patient care by reducing stress on ASC staff
- Why more ASCs are taking an integrated approach to outfitting ORs
- Washington Watch: 2018 updates and advocacy efforts
- Eye On OOSS: Introducing OOSS President Maria Scott, MD
- Quality Control: On-target CMS documentation
- Coding: Reassessment for complex retinal detachment repair
Look for the print issue with the May 2018 issue of Ophthalmology Management.
Previous OASC Issues:
The Ophthalmic ASC is an official publication of OOSS University, produced by PentaVision, publisher of Ophthalmology Management.
An Eye On Upcoming Events:
OOSS Symposium 2018 @ AAO in Chicago, IL
Saturday, October 27, 2018
Details and RSVP information will be made available closer to the meeting date.