OOSS Counsel Mike Romansky tackles the top ten regulatory issues facing the ophthalmic ASC in 2016 with insight and humor in his remarks at OOSS Symposium 2015. The audio capture of Mike’s speech with accompanying PowerPoint slides is available now, here on the OOSS website. Listen as Mike, with his inimitable style, addresses everything from OOSS’s unequivocal position on office cataract surgery – “No, No and NO” – to ever-changing sterilization guidelines and the latest ASC payment and regulation legislation on Capitol Hill.
Mike addresses some of the most pressing questions of the day:
- Where are your facility payment rates going?
- What is OOSS doing to ensure that ASC quality reporting requirements are reasonable and reflect OOSS’ views?
- What are we doing to ameliorate burdensome and irrational ASC sterilization requirements?
- Will the playing field be leveled between hospitals and ASCs?
- How can you, the OOSS member, effectively influence our legislative and regulatory agenda?
To hear what Mike has to say, CLICK HERE
The audio capture of Symposium 2015 is engaging and full of need-to-know information for your entire ASC team. Please feel free to share and use the content with your staff, colleagues and board. To listen to the entire audio capture from Symposium 2015, CLICK HERE and choose the segments that interest you most.