April 2016 Ambulatory Surgical Center Public (ASC) Reporting Preview Reports are available through the QualityNet Secure Portal for participating facilities. The preview reports are available from January 16 through February 14, 2016.The data in the preview reports will be reported on Hospital Compare, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website for Medicare beneficiaries and the general public at http://www.medicare.gov/
Preview Reports can be accessed by:
- Accessing the public website for QualityNet at www.qualitynet.org.
- Selecting [Login] under the “Log in to QualityNet Secure Portal” header.
- Entering your QualityNet User ID, Password, and Security Code and selecting[Submit].
- Reading the Terms and Conditions statement and selecting [I Accept] to proceed.
The Preview Report can be downloaded by:
- Selecting “Secure File Transfer” in the blue ribbon at the top of the screen.
- Selecting “AutoRoute Inbox” in the left-side menu.
- Selecting “ASC Preview Report” also identified by your facility’s NPI.
- Selecting “Download”.
- Selecting “Save” in the pop-up box; and Saving and opening the report.
The ASC Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program Preview Report Quick Reference Guide document is available on QualityNet in the News section at: https://www.qualitynet.org.For further technical assistance, you may contact the ASCQR Program Support Contractor at 866-800-8756 or at https://cms-ocsq.custhelp.com/